Monday 26 May 2014

For Sale, Brother Sewing Machine


Asalam Waliykum, 

Just wanted to post about my sewing machine, I am looking to sell it ASAP. It is a Brother X-5 great for beginners and intermediate level. I have had it for nearly a year and a half. Great condition, works brilliantly, as you can see from the photos. I have used it moderately.





I am looking to buy a more expensive machine with complex stitches, that is the only reason I am parting ways with this one. Otherwise, I would keep it. If you are looking for a sewing machine that will do all the basics and a few intermediate stitches, then this machine will suit you best. It is also in great condition, no scratches and no issues. 




Comes with all original accessories, manual, peddle and original box. All in perfect condition. 
I bought it brand new for £95 and still retails for around that price. I am selling for £60 including P&P signed, UK only. 
I accept payment via Paypal, and the machine will be sent with Hermes courier service which I use often and the service is amazing.






If you are interested then please email me @ muslimahinsolace@live.com. Or if you know someone who would be interested then please pass this on and share the post.







Glad to be back and blogging!!
Jazaka Allah khier.

wasalam -x- 

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers so please feel free to comment everyone is welcome!
Please Respect the blog and all those who post and read, Any nasty, insulting, bullying and racial comments will be deleted and the person will be blocked. I do not tolerate such comments.
I welcome constructive criticism but please have Hiqma and do so privately and respectfully.
Jazaka Allah khier :)